Free-100 Mini Virus Sterilization Care System
Plasma Specifications & UV LED Specifications
|Ion generation||(+)Ion>1million/cc, (-)Ion>1million/cc|
|Ozone generation||0.002ppm (0.06ppm/cc based on recommended standards for indoor use)|
|Country of origin||Made in Korea|
UV LED Specifications
|Country of origin||Made in Korea|
Caring for the Environment
Disposal of packaging material
The transport and protective packaging have been selected from materials which are environmentally friend- ly for disposal and can normally be recycled. Ensure that any plastics, wrappings, bags etc. are disposed of safely and kept out of reach of babies and young children (danger of suffocation). Rather than just throwing these materials away, please recycle them.
Disposing of the dust bag and filters
It can be disposed of with the normal household waste, as long as they have been used exclusively for general
Disposal of your old appliance
Electrical and electronic appliances often contain materials which, if handled or disposed of incorrectly, could be potentially hazardous to human health and to the environment. They are, however, essential for the cor- rect functioning of your appliance. As such, please do not dispose of them with your household waste. Please dispose of them at your local community waste collection/recycling centre or ask your local dealership for advice. Ensure that it presents no danger to children while being stored for disposal.
The signal words for safety labels are WARNING and CAUTION.
WARNING is the signal word used to indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or severe injury.
CAUTION is the signal word used to indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in moderate or minor injury. It may also be used to alert against unsafe practices.
CAUTION without the safety alert symbol may be used as a signal word to indicate a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in property damage.
Warnings and Safety Instructions
This extraoral vacuum suction unit meets statutory safety requirements. Improper use can, however, lead to personal injury and material damage. To avoid the risk of accidents and damage to the extraoral suction vacuum unit, read these instructions carefully before using it for the first time. They contain important notes on its safety, operation and mainte- nance. Keep these instructions in a safe place and ensure new users are familiar with the content. Please pass on those instructions to any future owner. Always disconnect the suction vacuum unit from the mains supply when you have finished using it, as well as for maintenance work and cleaning. Switch it off at the wall socket and unplug it.
This suction vacuum unit must only be used for industrial purposes to suction dust. Any other usage, modification or alter- ation is at the owner’s risk and could be dangerous. The manufacturer cannot be held liable for damage resulting from im- proper or incorrect use of the appliance. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience or knowledge, unless they are supervised whilst using it or have been shown how to use it by a person responsible for their safety.
This extraoral vacuum suction unit is not a toy! To avoid the risk of injury, keep children well away, and do not allow them to play with it or to use the controls. Supervise children whilst you are using it.
The manufacturer cannot be held liable for damages caused by non-compliance with these Warning and Safety instructions.
Description of the Appliance
1. Setting Free-100 mini
1. If you have the Hood holder, the first step is to hang it on the arm post (left picture)
2. How to adjust the spring stick (used to fix the free arm)
For fixing: Turn the arm bolt clockwise.
For unfixing: Turn the arm bolt counterclockwise.
3. Put the free arm into the arm post (left picture) Insert the arm so
that the Free-100 mini sticker attached to the free arm comes to the back of the body.
4. If the free arm is overturned, it cannot be fixed.
2. Hood Mounting Method
1. Loosen the hood fixing screw by turning it counterclockwise.
2. Put the clear hood in line with the holes.
3. Turn the screw clockwise to fix.
※ The Remote Controller : Suction ON/OFF
1) Put the plug set into the power connector
2) Insert the plug into the outlet.
There will be one short beep followed by booting.
3) First touch 1, next touch 2 to begin suction.
Problem Solving Guide
1. Can’t power on / If touch panel does not respond
- When the mode is on, the control panel does not respond.
2. Can’t power on / If touch panel responds
- Check if the power plug is plugged well to the socket. - Check the main power switch on the other side.
- Check the status of the fuse in the main power socket.
3. The suction power is weak.
- If the filter is clogged, the suction power will decrease. Clean or replace the filter.
- If the filter is clogged, there may be winds that are hotter than usual due to the motor load. Clean or replace the filter.
4. Too noisy
- If the noise level is higher than usual, it may be caused by motor overload. Clean or replace the filter.
5. Other problems
- If the product is out of order, contact your place of purchase or the head office to fix the problem.
Criteria for Guarantee
Free service is available for one year from the date of purchase. However, the following cases due to customer negligence and natural disasters will be processed as paid repairs even during the free service period
- When used differently from the original use and purpose
- In case of product damage and functional failure due to external impact during installation and use
- Appearance damage and deformation caused by organic solvents such as thinner and benzene
- Failure due to non-replacement of consumable parts (filter)
- Using consumables and parts of other companies
- Incorrectly applied usage voltage
- If the customer disassembles the product and the accessories are lost or damaged
- If a malfunction occurs due to a natural disaster
- Request for repair due to sound and vibration without defect in function
- Failure to follow the precautions in this manual
- Other cases due to customer negligence
- If the product warranty cannot be confirmed
- In case of failure caused by injecting foreign substances into the product (water, beverage, coffee, etc.)
- In case of failure caused by repair or modification work performed by a person other than our company’s repair workers
|Dental extraoral vacuum suction|
(MM) (DD) (YYYY)
※Warranty: 1 year / Spare parts warranty: 5 years ※
104, 50 Geonji-ro, 250beon-gil, Seo-gu, Incheon, Korea
Copyrights © ko-maxkorea.com All Rights Reserved.